We are hosting an encore free seminar: Help for Picky Eaters
- Does your child limit food choices to just a few items?
- Are you worried about nutrition and health?
- Do family dinners end in frustration and tears?
- Stephanie Tolley MS CCC-SLP, speech therapist
- Courtney Stanley MS OTR/L, occupational therapist
We will share the science behind picky eating, discuss treatment options and strategies that are proven to improve intake and nutrition in kids and teens.
|‚Ä¢ Top 10 Myths about Mealtime||‚Ä¢ Why doesn‚Äôt a behavioral approach work?|
|‚Ä¢ Picky Eaters vs Problem Feeders||‚Ä¢ Trying new foods|
|‚Ä¢ Common Reasons Children Won‚Äôt Eat||‚Ä¢ Steps to Eating|
|‚Ä¢ What is Sequential Oral Sensory Approach‚Ñ¢ (SOS)?||‚Ä¢ Benefits of occupational and speech therapies|
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Child and Family Development- Pineville office
Charlotte, NC 28210
Space is limited so RSVP to reserve your spot here.