Here are 10 stocking stuffer ideas to help fill your kid‚Äôs stockings full of educational goodies!
1. iTunes gift card ‚Äì Only to be used for downloading educational apps/games though!
2. Set: The Family Game of Visual Perception ‚Äì Find patterns between cards and build the most amount of sets of patterns!
3. Spot It! ‚Äì Fast-paced, but fun pattern recognition game!
4. Sudoku books ‚Äì Fun way to develop pattern-making skills
5. Mad Libs ‚Äì Great way to review the parts of speech
6. Famous Painting Cards ‚Äì Kid-friendly cards that will introduce your kids to some of the most famous, iconic paintings
7. Story Cubes ‚Äì Get creative by making stories using picture cubes to help. The possibilities are endless!
8. Apples to Apples Travel Edition ‚Äì Practice using those descriptive words with this interactive game!
9. Insta-Snow Powder ‚Äì Turn regular water into faux snow. Sounds crazy, but it is tons of fun and it comes with an activity guide!
10. Wordical ‚Äì Word-building game that is great for a wide variety of ages!