This is the first of three HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF THERAPY AT CHILD AND FAMILY DEVELOPMENT posts. This post is about: Appointments and Scheduling
Treatment will be determined by you & your therapist based on several factors, including:
- the needs of your child
- time constraints
- available insurance benefits or other financial resources
Determine an appointment time that really works with your family‚Äôs schedule.
- Attend all appointments and reschedule any missed appointments.
- Consistent attendance = progress!
- Regular attendance is required to retain a permanent appointment time.
- Consider make-ups or coverage with another therapist if your primary therapist is not available.
- Review our Financial Policy and Cancellation Policy for more information.
For the full document, click here.