Jessica DeLing MEd, educational specialist at the Midtown office of Child and Family Development, recommends an online source about reading and learning skills in children and teens. It is called Reading Rockets.
A recently published post highlights 11 phonics apps that includes these tools:
- Interactive Alphabet
- iSpy Phonics
- ABC Expedition
- ABC Song Piano
- Simple Spelling with Reverse Phonics: Lite
- Word Wizard: Talking Moveable Alphabet & Spelling Test for Kids
- The Electric Company Wordball
- Bob Books #1- Reading Magic
- Word Wagon by Duck Duck Moose
- FirstWords Deluxe
Our Educators often recommend various technology-based supports to help students be successful in all aspects of school: classes, homework and projects. Contact our Charlotte or Pineville offices for help to develop and implement an appropriate plan for your student.
Read more about our educational assessment and tutoring services here.