Here are 10 stocking stuffer ideas to help fill your kid’s stockings full of educational goodies!
1. iTunes gift card – Only to be used for downloading educational apps/games though!
2. Set: The Family Game of Visual Perception – Find patterns between cards and build the most amount of sets of patterns!
3. Spot It! – Fast-paced, but fun pattern recognition game!
4. Sudoku books – Fun way to develop pattern-making skills
5. Mad Libs – Great way to review the parts of speech
6. Famous Painting Cards – Kid-friendly cards that will introduce your kids to some of the most famous, iconic paintings
7. Story Cubes – Get creative by making stories using picture cubes to help. The possibilities are endless!
8. Apples to Apples Travel Edition – Practice using those descriptive words with this interactive game!
9. Insta-Snow Powder – Turn regular water into faux snow. Sounds crazy, but it is tons of fun and it comes with an activity guide!
10. Wordical – Word-building game that is great for a wide variety of ages!