Speech therapists can help with communication, eating and more.
We provide services to children, teens and young adults with developmental, neurological and congenital impairments. Services can be habilitative (learning a skill for the first time) or rehabilitative (becoming more proficient at a skill or relearning a skill). We focus on improving a child’s ability to interact with and enjoy his environment.
If you notice difficulties in one or more of these areas, an evaluation and treatment may be appropriate:
- Articulation/ Phonemic Awareness
- Auditory Processing
- Oral Movement for speech and eating
- Phonological Awareness/ Phonological Processing
- Voice/ Fluency
Some of our speech therapy specialty services are:
- Augmentative Communication evaluations and device selection and programming
- Feeding Groups
- Hanen Program It Takes Two To Talk¬Æ
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment‚Ñ¢ (NDT)
- Sequential Oral Sensory Approach‚Ñ¢ (SOS)
- Speech Therapy- based social skills groups
- Vital Stim‚Ñ¢
Click here for more information on the Child and Family Development speech therapists at our Charlotte and Pineville offices!