Educational specialists have a unique role at Child & Family Development. They work closely with psychologists and other developmental therapists to understand the learning styles and needs of school-aged children, adolescents and young adults during psycho-educational evaluations.
We help kids, adolescents and young adults with difficulties, including but not limited to:
- ADHD and other attention difficulties
- Learning Differences and Learning Disabilities
- Non Verbal Learning Disorder
In addition to psycho-educational evaluations, our team offers diagnostic educational support and tutoring. Most clients have weekly appointments, but intensive and consultative sessions are also available. Several treatment services are available, including:
- Academic Coaching
- College Placement, Preparation and Application Process
- Educational Therapy
- End-Of-Grade (EOG) Preparation
- Organizational Skills
- School Placement and Transitions
- School Project Support
- Schoolwork/ Homework Help and Planning
- Social Skills Support
- Summertime Academic Intensives
Some of our educational specialty services are:
Learn more about educational testing and tutoring services here.
Contact our office to schedule an Intake with an educator at Child and Family Development.