The multidisciplinary pediatric therapy team at Child and Family Development is rounding up some FUNctional gift ideas for the 2016 holiday season!
Here are some visual perceptual suggestions from our occupational therapists:
- Find It games: Practice visual discrimination skills with this attention grabbing game for kids ages 5-15+
- Wikki Stix: Practice line, letter and shape formations with this reusable stickable sticks. Great for kids as young as 2 with supervision and as old as 10 when copying more complex formations.
- Magnetic Mosiac Kids Kit by Orb Factory: This toy is a fun, motivating way to practice visual discrimination skills for ages 4 and up.
- Day and Night Puzzle: by Smart Games: Practice visual closure skills with this creative game. We recommend it for children ages 4-7. Models are shown in daytime and nighttime to increase challenges.
- Hyper Swipe by ThinkFun: This game will have the kids and adults in your family hooked! It is great for people ages 4-adult to practice visual discrimination skills.
Click below to find more new posts throughout December by searching HOLIDAY.