Mary “Mo” Froneberger MAT works at Child and Family Development- Pineville as an Educational Specialist.
Recently, she received a touching message from a former client’s mother who is now a high school senior. Portions include:
- “He should graduate with a 3.0 GPA.”
- “Your early intervention with him and your help in teaching me how to advocate on his behalf were priceless.”
- “I credit you with so much of our son’s academic success.”
- “He has plans to <attend college>, starting this summer.”
- “I hope when you read this you will smile and know how much you helped to shape this child‚Äôs future!”
- “You have made a huge difference in his life and we are forever grateful!”
Read more about Mo’s expertise and approach here.