The Child and Family Development team of 6 psychologists is accepting referrals for:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Psycho-Educational (ADHD, IQ, Learning Disabilities)
- Social-Emotional Behavioral Adjustment
- School Readiness
- College Accommodations
- Young Adult Developmental Disability
- Individual counseling for children, adolescents and young adults
- Family counseling
- Social Skills groups for kids ages 7-12 years old
- Winning Over Worry (WOW) group for teen aged girls
Our two offices are conveniently located in:
- Midtown (across from Park Road Shopping Center)
- Pineville (near CMC-Pineville)
There is no waiting list for services. Generally, we are scheduling appointments within 1-4 weeks of the initial call.
We will file to most insurance plans on an in-network or out-of-network basis.
Contact our office to get started: 704-541-9080
Learn more about our psychological services here.