Brandyn Street, Ph.D. is a psychologist at Child and Family Development and an expert in autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
During Autism Awareness Month, Dr. Street shares some of her top recommendations that are specific to a child‚Äôs developmental stage.
- Right from the Start: Behavioral Intervention for Young Children with Autism by Sandra Harris and Mary Jane Weiss
- Play to Talk: A Practical Guide to Help Your Late-Talking Child Join the Conversation by James MacDonald
- You are a Social Detective: Explaining Social Thinking to Kids by Michelle Garcia Winner, Pamela Crooke and Kelly Knopp
- Navigating the Social World: A Curriculum for Individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and Related Disorders by Jeanette McAfee
ADOLESCENCE AND YOUNG ADULTHOOD
- Social Skills Picture Book for High School and Beyond by Jed Baker
- Preparing for Life: The Complete Guide for Transitioning to Adulthood for Those with Autism by Jed Baker
Read more about our autism testing services here.