Music & Movement Group for 3-5 year olds on August 7-10
Child & Family Development is pleased to partner with Piedmont Music Therapy to offer this unique multidisciplinary group will include moving and grooving to music while incorporating vestibular, proprioceptive, and tactile sensory experiences and instrument play.
The group is led by:
• Courtney Stanley, MS OTR/L, C&FD Occupational Therapist
• Perrin Jones, MT-BC, PMT Music Therapist
The Music & Movement group will focus on improving:
- Modulating Sensory Impulses
- Motor Skills
- Social Skills
- Task Completion
Via parent interview, each child is screened before being placed into a group. The groups are formed based on each child’s communication skills, social ability and age.
The group meets for four 1-hour sessions from 11-12, Monday-Thursday at the Pineville office.
Registration ends on August 1, 2017.
The cost is $216.00. Full payment and signed Release forms are due at the time of registration
- Courtney Stanley, MS OTR/L, firstname.lastname@example.org, 704.541.9080 ext. 209
- Perrin Jones, MT-BC, email@example.com, 803.206.2044
Additional groups will be formed based on interest.
Click here for info page.