We are pleased to expand our services to include: Multidisciplinary Developmental Evaluations for children ages 24 months-4 years
Our multidisciplinary infant-toddler diagnostic team offers these specialty evaluations at our Midtown Child and Family Development office. The diagnostic evaluation assesses domains for language and communication skills, early cognitive development, adaptive functioning, play skills and symptoms associated with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Expert diagnostic team:
• Psychologists, Ashley Kies PhD or Devon Redmond PhD
• Speech-Language Therapist, Melinda Schatz MA CCC-SLP
Usual and customary tools:
• Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2®)
• Autism Spectrum Rating Scales (ASRS™)
• Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development, Third Edition (Bayley-III®)
• Preschool Language Scales, Fifth Edition (PLS-5™)
• Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales, Third Edition (Vineland-3™)
Estimated cost: $2,381.00 (partially billable to insurance)
Read more about multidisciplinary evaluations.